- A six-month-long master class which meets monthly for a three or four-hour class session.
- Subsequent class meetings to be determined by the class.
- Students are encouraged to contact the instructor outside of class with their questions, frustrations or concerns.
- Student input will determine class topics!
- Class time is supplemented with additional student darkroom time outside class meetings.
- Students will work independently in the PhotoMidwest darkroom. Darkroom time outside of class time can be reserved and paid for online by the student at $5/hr via the PhotoMidwest website Store.
- Provide students with more in-depth camera and darkroom experiences.
- Provide in-depth in-class critiques of their finished prints.
- Provide instruction on operation of 35mm SLR or rangefinder cameras.
- Provide instruction on operation of SLR or twin-lens 120mm roll film cameras.
- Provide instruction on operation of 4x5 or 5x7 view cameras.
- Provide instruction on fiber-based paper printing and processing for archival printing.
For more information or to enroll, go to the Store item Black & White Film, Master Class.